Indigenous fair trade ponchos #20Preço normal $165.00 Preço de saldo $125.00
Indigenous fair trade ponchos are all made from either the finest, lanolin-free, hypoallergenic Alpaca fibres 100% organic. All our poncho styles are perfect for staying warm on a cool evening or dressing up an outfit. Like all of our ethically made clothing, each piece was created by artisans using time-honored traditions, working in safe conditions, and earning a living wage
How to clean your Poncho
- Fill a clean sink or tub with cold water and a small amount of mild liquid detergent like baby shampoo or a fine fibres formula. (Using hot water, or even two different temperatures of water, will “shock” the fibres, making them mat together and start turning into felt.) Do not use chlorine bleach or even gentle Woolite,
- Soak the garment for 3 to 5 minutes, gently squeezing the suds through the garment. Avoid twisting, wringing, scrubbing, or otherwise agitating it, as this will cause felting. Dyed garments will have some chance of bleed,
- Rinse the garment twice in clean, cold water and gently squeeze out the excess. Be gentle handling it to avoid wrinkles and distortion.
- Lay the garment between two towels, roll up the towels and set it aside for a few minutes.
- Place the garment on a dry towel or sweater rack and reshape (do not hang to dry). Let it dry away from sunlight and direct heat.
- If the garment is wrinkled after drying, you can steam it lightly with an iron, or simply hang it up in the bathroom, run the shower, and let the steam ease away the creases.
It all depends from where you live. We are located in Edmonton, Alberta. So sometimes it can take 3 to 5 business days. We ship with Canada Post so you will always receive a tracking number with your order.
Here at OldTribes, nothing is more important than our customers' happiness. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item for a full refund.
Where do we manufacture?
Our Jackets come from Indigenous countrys Peru, Guatemala, Mexico and Ecuador and are 100% Handmade. Our blankets are manufactured in Canada, Beadwork are made by local artisan in Albeta
All OldTribes products are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. A proof of purchase is mandatory for any warranty issue.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
For warranty evaluation, please send pictures and explanation of the problem to Client Care.