- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the gentlest cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the nside.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
It all depends from where you live. We are located in Edmonton, Alberta. So sometimes it can take 3 to 5 business days. We ship with Canada Post so you will always receive a tracking number with your order.
Here at OldTribes, nothing is more important than our customers' happiness. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item for a full refund.
Where do we manufacture?
Our Jackets come from Indigenous countrys Peru, Guatemala, Mexico and Ecuador and are 100% Handmade. Our blankets are manufactured in Canada, Beadwork are made by local artisan in Albeta
All OldTribes products are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. A proof of purchase is mandatory for any warranty issue.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
For warranty evaluation, please send pictures and explanation of the problem to Client Care.